Kids Parties Reading
Kids Parties Reading – April to October
Hi 5 offer Banana Kids party activities at our Reading Lake venue in Berkshire.
Situated 5 minutes from Junction 11 of the M4 near Burghfield and just 15 minutes from Reading town centre at our 50-acre lake facility.
Onsite we have changing rooms and showers, clubhouse and conference room, toilets and outside areas with tables and a marquee in the summer months where you can enjoy a picnic (we don’t allow BBQ’s onsite)
Banana Rides behind the boat – £175.00 per hour (max numbers no more than 12 kids per hour) we normally do 30 minutes banana & 30 minutes sofa ride for an hour’s party) Min age of 8 years old
Bookings can be made online, register on the sports booker system link on the home page, select the date and times you want in 15-minute segments then select banana rides in the drop-down box.
Tel 01189 394709 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Water based activities – April to October – Please arrive 20 minutes prior to to get changed.
- Weather – We can operate in most conditions and have shelters in case of the rain. In the event of lightening, we will stop all activities.
- Ages – For banana, ringo rides children must be 8 years old. For individual waterski lessons using the bar on the side of the boat, we can teach children from 4 years old.
- Safety Equipment – We provide helmets, buoyancy aids and wetsuits for water-based activities. Please remember to bring a towel.
- Cancellation Policy – You can cancel your booking up to 10 days prior to the event and we will refund your deposit.
- Food & Drink onsite – You are welcome to bring a picnic or order pizza delivery (farmhouse pizza 01189 576367) we don’t allow groups to bring their own BBQs onsite.
- Supervising Children – Under 16’s must be supervised by a responsible adult onsite at all times. Spectators are welcome and can sit in the boat to watch.
- Pre-existing medical conditions – Hi5 staff are not medically qualified and so are not in a position to assess the suitability of participants for activities. We advise you to contact your doctor if you suffer from any existing injuries that may be affected by physical exercise.
- Exclusive Site Hire – Please call to discuss your requirements.
Please call us on 01189 394709 or email email@example.com if you require any other information.