Kids Parties Reading
Kids Parties Reading
Hi 5 offer a range of water and land based Kids party activities at our Reading Lake venue in Berkshire
Situated 5 minutes from Junction 11 of the M4 near Burghfield and just 15 minutes from Reading town centre at our 50 acre lake facility.
Onsite we have changing rooms and showers, clubhouse and conference room, toilets and outside areas with tables and a marquee in the summer months where you can enjoy a picnic (we don’t allow BBQ’s onsite).
Kids party activities group sizes
We cater for group sizes of 8 to 250 kids (School Groups) using a selection of land and water based activities.
Banana & Ringo Rides behind the boat – £160.00 per hour (max numbers no more than 12 kids per hour) we normally do 30 minutes banana & 30 minutes ringo for an hours party) Min age of 7 years old
For larger groups you can combine with other activities or book more time on the water.
Land Based Activities – Duration 45 minutes per activity
Human Table Football
Min 8 kids/ max 12 kids -1 activity – £85.00 – 2 activities – £160.00 ( please call for larger groups)
Booking – Please call or email to check on available dates, or fill in the online enquiry form
Tel 01189 394709 – email@example.com
- Water based activities – April to November – Please arrive 20 minutes prior to any water sports and land based activities.
- Weather – We can operate in most conditions and have shelters in case of the rain. In the event of lightening, we will stop all activities.
- Ages – For banana, ringo rides and land based activities, children must be 7 years old. For individual waterski lessons using the bar on the side of the boat, we can teach children from 4 years old.
- Safety Equipment – We provide helmets, buoyancy aids and wetsuits for water based activities. Please remember to bring a towel.
- Booking Procedure – Please call or email us with your date and time, and fill in the booking form below. Once the date has been confirmed we will require a small holding deposit. Full payment can be then made on the day of activities.
- Cancellation Policy – You can cancel your booking up to 10 days prior to the event and we will refund your deposit.
- Food & Drink onsite – Your are welcome to bring a picnic or order pizza delivery ( farmhouse pizza 01189 576367) we don’t allow groups to bring their own BBQ’s onsite.
- Supervising Children – Under 16’s must be supervised by an responsible adult onsite at all times. Spectators are welcome and can sit in the boat to watch.
- Pre-existing medical conditions – Hi5 staff are not medically qualified and so are not in a position to assess the suitability of participants for activities. We advise you to contact your doctor if you suffer from any existing injuries that may be affected by physical exercise.
- Insurance – Hi5 hold public liability insurance cover for 2 million pounds.
- Exclusive Site Hire – Please call to discuss your requirements.
Please call us on 01189 394709 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any other information.