Kids Parties Reading
Kids Parties Reading – April to October
Hi 5 offer Banana / Ringo Kids party activities at our Reading Lake venue in Berkshire.
Situated 5 minutes from Junction 11 of the M4 near Burghfield and just 15 minutes from Reading town centre at our 50 acre lake facility.
Onsite we have changing rooms and showers, clubhouse and conference room, toilets and outside areas with tables and a marquee in the summer months where you can enjoy a picnic (we don’t allow BBQ’s onsite)
Banana & Ringo Rides behind the boat – £160.00 per hour (max numbers no more than 12 kids per hour) we normally do 30 minutes banana & 30 minutes ringo for an hours party) Min age of 7 years old
Bookings can be made online, registair on the sports booker system link on the home page, select the date and times you want in 15 minute segments then select banana rides in the drop down box.
Tel 01189 394709 – email@example.com
- Water based activities – April to October – Please arrive 20 minutes prior to any water sports and land based activities.
- Weather – We can operate in most conditions and have shelters in case of the rain. In the event of lightening, we will stop all activities.
- Ages – For banana, ringo rides children must be 7 years old. For individual waterski lessons using the bar on the side of the boat, we can teach children from 4 years old.
- Safety Equipment – We provide helmets, buoyancy aids and wetsuits for water based activities. Please remember to bring a towel.
- Cancellation Policy – You can cancel your booking up to 10 days prior to the event and we will refund your deposit.
- Food & Drink onsite – Your are welcome to bring a picnic or order pizza delivery ( farmhouse pizza 01189 576367) we don’t allow groups to bring their own BBQ’s onsite.
- Supervising Children – Under 16’s must be supervised by an responsible adult onsite at all times. Spectators are welcome and can sit in the boat to watch.
- Pre-existing medical conditions – Hi5 staff are not medically qualified and so are not in a position to assess the suitability of participants for activities. We advise you to contact your doctor if you suffer from any existing injuries that may be affected by physical exercise.
- Insurance – Hi5 hold public liability insurance cover for 2 million pounds.
- Exclusive Site Hire – Please call to discuss your requirements.
Please call us on 01189 394709 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any other information.